We understand that ordering an outfit for your special occasion is an important undertaking, and our cancellation policy was created with this in mind.
However, it is important to note that all our products are made-to-order, whether you ordered according to our size guide or custom measurements, and the materials cannot be reused once the creation process has begun. The good news is that after placing your order, there is still time to change your mind. Please refer to our cancellation and return policies below for details.
- Orders cancelled within 24 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a full refund.
- Orders cancelled more than 24 hours after payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 50% of the product purchase price.
- Once your order has been shipped, it can no longer be cancelled.Exchange Policy
Please contact us within 24 hours from when you get your order if you find any damage or that dress/clothing hasn’t been made to our size guide or to the custom measurements that you specified.
We are doing our best to follow the measurements that you send us and the one who appears in our size guides. If you feel that we made your order in wrong measurements, then please provide us a video of the product/s with measurement tape while you wear it, with assist of a professional seamstress and we will be happy to assist.
In case that we approve the exchange please take in consideration that the item must be shipped within 3 days.
The items must be in their original condition and can not be worn, altered, washed, stretched out or damaged in any way, in the original box and/or packaging. Please be cautious of makeup and deodorant marks, pet hair, dirt and strong smells when putting on the clothes.
The following won’t be considered as eligible for exchange:
Perceived color differences due to the display settings of your computer monitor are not grounds for a refund/ exchange.
Although we attempt to represent online colors as accurately as possible, we cannot guarantee that the colors shown on your monitor will match the actual garment. Variations of light and reflections on the original photograph as well as differences in computer monitors and printers may make color tones appear slightly different than the actual fabric.
The pattern that I got on my outfit is not 100% as the pictures what can I do?
Ethiopian products as we all know are mainly handmade especially the patterns on the clothes, so it important for us to clarify that the patterns are not 100% as the images all the time, like not all the paintings from the same painter will be exactly the same; handmade can change from a machine work especially the traditional method that is used for Ethiopian clothes by the Shemanne (the weavers).
We will make every effort to take care of your exchange as quickly as possible. However, please allow up to 15 working days for it to be processed.
• Goods will only be accepted for exchange if they are dispatched within 3 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
• The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore, for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.